carpal tunnel syndrome. Inflammation of the tendons. Peripheral neuropathy at the wrist. He spends a lot of those who do repetitive movements with his hands (musicians, painters, writers, suppose that workers are less safe as well but pancheros. I wonder if the syndrome who compulsively masturbate, whatever). I have written is more than what had been used (faster and more), with pen and keyboard. It's up to my new job, which I like and forces me to be close to people that make a real political life without which it is party (because the concept is generally associated with political with political parties, something wrong). These groups have (create, struggle) forums to issues that concern society. Question, analyze, discuss, propose, are updated. Civil associations are business and professional profile (cameras and colleges). Are employers, are the antithesis of government corruption (in fact they tend to fight against bad practices), exercise citizenship in an organized and consistent, be the ones who are taking the country forward, they are even those who charge the government hand federal (question of federal / central and foreign tax collection measures, among other abuses).
Early work, I dress nice, I relate, I leave the world, ride a bus, public here and there (letters and photos), personal savings projects. Talacha is therefore my talacha, the pull that I've achieved and with whom I share (where it makes sense to do so) and learning. So the Third World (which some are offended by the term, not done.) I am not mistaken, do not pretend like you do not see inequality, lack of opportunity, greed and all things bad. There's that bitch, the net has always been. But they also can enjoy the trip, I say: Do not take life "resolved" does not mean being miserable. I drink wine (now, a Merlot), pinto my nails, singing (yes, singing a load) and in general I am very uninhibited. Maybe you do not write here about my sexuality but I will say is that assuming fundamental thing in life (in the lives of all) and do not talk of taking it to enjoy, really enjoy, especially women, with so stale virgin and social ideas Puritan (scheduled to meet generational roles idiots) I tend to think only of the satisfaction of another (not to speak of 'the other' because they cross ... many, not all).
Today I decide to see what I like about myself and the world because, as sincere or is it the wine? Or am I a psychiatrist? - life is righteous.
0 comments:
Post a Comment