Wednesday, May 11, 2011

How Often Do Sticks Break In The Nhl

AIMP2 Podcast Episode 125:

Today caught my attention when reading my feeds and every day, to keep informed - and I came across an article published ALT1040 in connected to the social network Twitter
and our "neighbors above" the United States of America

, it turns out that on Sunday while playing
America vs Morelia Mexican soccer match went the hashtag
# AdiosAmerica and being a team so hated in our country quickly became
trending topic on something quite normal in this network but it turns out our neighbors and realized they were frightened by the threats of Al-Qaeda to shoot a nuclear strike if its leader was captured or killed so I think I had reason to alerted the "gringos" do not believe? but not here to talk about them but we Mexicans.
seems that Mexicans have no memory and just a few months "were" doing a hot dog because we criticized a foreign program in a way that we have always been seen as a Mexican I think, I mean the English program where they were comparing TopGear According cars where they were assembled, highlighting the qualities everything was perfect until I get a car made by Mexican hands and teasing were swift to say that Mexican vehicles reflect the characteristics of that country and are "lazy, irresponsible, flatulent and overweight," to name some of the comments that gave the around the world and the entire Mexican community was offended because? nose. And today I see a hashtag
says "No matter what you do not want done to yourself" hashtag
and I laughed when it happened to TopGear at the end of all we should see it with humor not it and wrote this entry for those who are outraged by the comments of the English program and is now well removed from the penalty Tweettean with # GringosPendejos hastag .
If you have something to add to this post leave it in the comments, give their opinion of the matter we read in the next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment