Monday, May 16, 2011

Wedding Albums Sales Letter

XOOM and GALAXY Tablets Available In Xalapa

I think it's a story that many Xalapeños expected, this weekend I went out to distract the Centro Comercial Plaza Las Americas and as every time I step at a department store that has computing and what was my surprise in store for me Liverpool butt already selling Tablet Xoom Motorola and Samsung Galaxy in particular surprised me to find them so fast here in Xalapa is great news but I think then I leave the characteristics of each tablet:


  • TFT Touch Screen 7 inch (17.8 cm) with a resolution of 1024 x600 pixels and 16 million colors
  • Two Cameras: 3.2 megapixel (2048 x 1536 pixels) and 1.3 megapixels (for video)
  • Unlimited
  • diversity with the operating system Android 2.2
  • comfortable navigation Wi-Fi, HSDPA and Adobe Flash support
  • VibeTonz effects of vibration to provide tactile feedback for touch commands
  • Hard Drive Size: 16 GB Cost
  • 5.999 MXN

  • Capacity 32 GB
  • proof design
  • time of 10.1 XOOM HD widescreen (1280 x 800) pixels
  • Navagedor with profile desktop with support for Adobe ® Flash ® 10 *, tabs, Chrome synchronization
  • Enjoy playing experience like a console with graphics
  • works at high speeds and has a gyroscope and accelerometer intergrade
  • Google Maps 5 with 3D interaction
  • Google Talk chat with video
  • Clear
  • remote data encryption
  • Mirror mode allows you to see on your screen HDTV what's on your tablet
  • super fast Wi-Fi
  • historical Increasing password security , password expiration policy and support for complex characters
  • Cost $ 9.999 MXN

This information is taken from the official website of Liverpool as employees were unable to give me details of these devices is limited only to say: "is like the iPad only with Android " , I think they lack of training to employees not only from this store but all those with computing department should train their employees to provide the necessary information, but removing the detail and we Xalapa another option to the famous iPad and you buy one of these tablets? leave your comments and we read in the next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment