say sayonara,
A misunderstanding brought out my old traumas. What a shame. Feeling so independent, so complete, so in tune and in control, and emotional imbalance least I get to whine like as a child. I can only recognize my vulnerability. And justify my starts with hormones because it is easy and comfortable. Although I do not agree that the flashes hormonal nullify the neurological, or walking that menstrual or post-menstrual or ovulatory premensutrual ears to deafen around me my arguments. Everything is so cliche that I am ashamed. For a feminist can not, must not putting baby beating. Be strong. Be independent. Be self-sufficient. Speech. Struggle. March. Screaming. Make it the tenderness, weakness, tenderness, delicacy are signs of weakness. Are concepts to stereotype women, and qualities we have to criticize, repudiate, deny hate-men. Not really. All of us are everything. Strong and weak, clever and stupid, beautiful and horrible, and inhuman sensitive, peace and insurgents. At least we are all able to be everything. So yes: it mourn, as it all (think it depends on the context but only mental context. In other words: worth a shit site).
I mismatch few days, I was immunosuppressed. My body said a radioactive discharge flu. Tremendous fire in the gum. Facial dryness. Loss of voice. Pain, chills. All provoked me (my brain sick) because I had pangs of a professional nature. And I've driven in my life quite clearly just for health: what is harmful I delete it (places, relationships, people). But in the process is sometimes too much wear. And my little body resent it. But I recovered, regained health and the way (I recovered because I lost). Attempt, it really is-better world, and I do it from wherever you are and the resources I own (which are essentially ideological.) I'm probably delusional, as I seek to extend the perimeter of my happiness and my social conscience, without lecturing walk either. The trouble is that I run into much resistance, too much arrogance, much stupidity. Nobody wants to change, nobody wants to work hard. Well, very, very few. The majority (that needs to change) is unable to recognize that has screwed up, he has no idea which is "poison pawn" [as stated in good Silvio ... Another cliché that I'm not ashamed]. That's when I make a withdrawal. No eviction and input. To all I give the benefit of the doubt, I explore, I investigate, analyze it ... up close, very close, very close. And finally: Goodbye debugging mess! I tried to help but you would not . Days of exorcism, painful and beaten, I have left as a newborn. I return to the world, look to the future (with some myopia, I admit to the reality-personal, national, continental and global), I say to the past 'there you see', development projects, and set about chiquer me and let me chique love it (the net, what I dramatize) I always had.
0 comments:
Post a Comment