web spider and? Not Just
[1] net Oscar nominated films I saw only Inception and Rapunzel.
[2] I like March. I was born in dicimebre. GIVE YOUR accounts: I'm spring.
[3] talking about Los Tucanes de Tijuana, Monica Garza said the three animals rola My refers to a parrot, a rooster and a goat!
[4] gave us two for one and he said uta, and neither wanted .
[5] "All citizens are treated like criminals and criminals rule this country" Fernandez Noronha.
[6] the words today, yesterday , morning and involve the concept day, so I go around saying today is redundant. just say today / yesterday / morning.
[7] smalltalk for small people.
[8] put him to not learn as fast, but experience in putiza.
[9] is sad to say that something is sad.
[10] "The opposite of crazy is cabedal ?
[11] there are singers (read Arjona) that there should be: do not contribute, are not transcendent, not cause and even plagiarized.
[12] he believes that art will save the world. and convinced me.
[13] discovered that I can cook and I discovered that there is something in my kitchen Sicilian.
[14] a dream redundant: weak legs.
[15] believe in sensory memory: in a dream my body remembers past pain, as this suture 8 stitches in my right eye, that of the 3 years.
[16] your friend is nice and stupid.
[17] "look at her, so pretty and go delinquent," ie, is only the ugly can be criminals? An ugly "does not call into question their bad decisions? "The pretty ugly than lose more if they opt for the crime? Do you mind the fate of a criminal only if it is beautiful?
[18]
- the son came out wrong.
- how it came out bad? otherwise you are avocados.
[19] "I do not hate society, simply do not want to be part of it"
[20] how nice is to Have a point of view ♫
0 comments:
Post a Comment