Tuesday, March 29, 2011

How To Cite A Clipart

crap in the mind of a criminal

On Sunday the authorities had two young (and morra Beat) as responsible for the assault and murder of a man in Tijuana, manager of a transnational company auto. On Monday, the news spread as highlighted by the peculiarity that it was through Facebook that the couple contacted his victim, supposedly to make friends. The news tell the unwary (Hector, now dead) were invited to his home on January 2 and criminals "after living with it for a couple of hours, the menace, robbed and finally suffocated. On January 6, found the body of Hector and captured March 27 to his executioners, who accepted the crime. No note (at least I did not find) tells how Omar and Daphne arrested the murderers. Although some studies indicate that led the authorities to review Hector's Facebook account, where found that he mentioned his "new friends" to see the embrace of new year on January 2, when he died in his bathroom with plastic bags and tape head in hands and feet. But not all notes related to this crime mentioned a fact that I think is important (but not determinative): Omar, 20, was a youth leader in Tijuana PAN District 12. Some notes themselves as linked to the National Action Party, the son of an "active member", without explaining that this is an active member Geronimo, who contend for a local council in 2006 (I did not win). In the same Geronimo's Facebook Omar appears listed as "son" (Son).

I joined the Facebook for Omar to get me, as a researcher-to [upset, sick] psyche. After killing Hector, Omar and Daphne continued their normal life witnessing it on Facebook. Among the interests that mark on his account, the PAN junior has all the narcos (El Chapo, La Barbie, Arellano-Felix, Pablo Escobar, Beltran-Leyva ...) refers to himself as "a bitchen" and flatters you when you say "hose", he confesses that would kill for love stressing "and I did encourage me, and throw questions to his followers as" how are drug dealer? and do you think I use a condom?. Sometimes the sociopath came to torment sharing their cyberfriends "With this click I can not sleep anger, do not know what will happen, I hope everything goes well" (7 February), or "Unable to sleep, I have to learn to control my mind and she loves me not ... "(March 7). Hector's body was found on January 6 and 7 Daphne and Omar had an exchange via Facebook and other disturbing Dafne says "love, come get me, I have fear of being alone," you come for me, I have fear, I am alone. " And Omar can not answer because his dad took the car to buy a Rosca de Reyes, she replied, "Okay, well let me stay here alone and see what happens to me." Perhaps that day in the news, learned of the ghastly discovery made by the authorities that two of them left. Daphne is about 7 years older than Omar, and is believed Congal worked as a stripper. In many exchanges posted on the Facebook wall of Omar's obsession is collecting it for her, and manipulating it to him. Surely the defense go out there, I guess (but a report notes that young people are already confessed murderers.) Even one of the contacts of Omar, after reading this melodramatic strokes for Dafne, says: "I figure you will die one day for a woman or kill you or cut your veins. " For that same energy that was his contact, that destructive impulse, the indicted Omar not to kill but to kill someone else: Hector, a loner who wanted to make friends in Tijuana. Dark this to get into the mind of a criminal.


UPDATE: This post I wrote on Tuesday 29 March. As for Wednesday 30 March, Omar Facebook already had some modifications (he, of course, is the penitentiary, so that someone else made him the favor to edit your account.) It was originally

108 Omar friends, now has 94 (no longer connected to the accounts of immediate family: parents, siblings ...). Among his interests (which contained all the drug dealers) are now seen to PAN (Manuel Clouthier, Vicente Fox, Felipe Calderón, Diego Fernandez de Cevallos, Bravo Mena), as well as the Chicharito athletes, Chuahtémoc Blanco, El Canelo. And, perhaps most important, these statements are no longer embarrassing (which welcomes told hose, where he confesses that kill love, where the bride asks you to go for it because they are afraid of being alone the day after the discovery the body of his victim.) Oh, also took their photos. Now it seems which is the Facebook of a boy anyone, even healthy, very normal. Not a criminal. Expected.

0 comments:

Post a Comment