ociosísimos I read listings of race that is described, mentioning what he has done and what you think. And [as leisure is me] I thought about copying the idea but without expressing my convictions (I think through the texts of this blog is clear what I think of life). So I chose to list only situations I've experienced, hard data.
1. I was born in Ensenada, a beautiful port city of Baja California.
2. My first introduction to alcohol was at 5 years: 8 years my sister and I gave him a bottle down eggnog.
3. I lived 6 years in the Federal District, where I attended kindergarten.
4. The first academic space that met was the Cloister of Sor Juana (in DF), specifically the nursery while my mother was studying there.
5. I am the youngest of five children.
6. I have identical twin sisters.
7. I was in Mexico City in the 1985 earthquake.
8. I'm terrified of flying, still do.
9. I can not swim.
10. Be snorkeling without a lifejacket, I learned four years ago.
11. Do not drive car. I think I forgot to handle. I like to take the bus.
12. I have a scar on my right eye at age 4 fell and hit on the corner of a table while giving a show to my parents.
13. I have no U.S. visa. I've never been the other side because I feel stupid the visa application process. Also I prefer to travel south of my own country. Nothing catches my attention in the U.S. traveler.
14. I've only come once in Mexico, went to Cuba.
15. I've never seen them live a president of the Mexican republic, but I saw Fidel Castro in 2001, back in his island.
16. In high school I broke three fingers (index, middle and ring) of the left hand, and in high school I broke the same finger of the right hand.
17. In all my dating was I who ended the relationship.
18. My first tattoo I did at age 19.
19. I have never voted for the right (ie PAN).
20. I am anatomically complete: I have my appendix and my tonsils.
21. In elementary school dance with my friends organized to present the Monday meeting. We preferred the songs of Gloria Trevi.
22. During college, I went (from Tijuana to Ensenada and vice versa) every weekend Raita with strangers, holding up his thumb in the toll booths on the road.
23. I'm not baptized.
24. On leaving high school I wanted to study social and political sciences, journalism or oceanography.
25. I know and celebrate the time I was conceived.
26. I grew up in my parents' bohemian. I met (and sang) operas, boleros and protest songs before learning to read.
27. The first concert I attended was Eugenia León. We as a family.
28. My hair has been pink, purple, green, blue, yellow, orange, cherry. The first time I dyed my mom was my stylist. And once my face was purple to rinse (myself) the dye; seemed newborn, my sister saved me rubbing with sponges and all kinds of cleaners.
29. I went to the orthodontist for 8 years (from 12 to 19) and today I have "the perfect bite."
30. I already extracted four wisdom teeth.
31. I was lead singer of a rock band for a single trial. Do not call me again. Another group was vocalist and accompanied on stage when they were opening for Control Machete.
32. My hair was short, very short, for nearly a decade. But I let it grow, like my nails.
33. The first novel I read was Aura by Carlos Fuentes and I did not because you asked me at school.
34. I met Janis Joplin on my mom.
35. José Alfredo Jiménez met by my dad.
36. Quiet Riot met by my brothers.
37. Contest for Miss Congeniality in high school. There were six participants (one for each group of 3rd grade). The students voted. I was in third place.
38. I learned to reveal (in dark room and the whole thing) as 13 years in the photography workshop for high school.
39. Barbier.
40. In college profs used some my works (essays, videotaped documentaries, stories) as teaching material for other classes.
41. I made a special examination of supplanting English in high school my best friend (who knew zero English). And we passed.
42. I took my car to his house to a lady that was infarcted. Hence his daughter was taken to hospital and saved his life.
43. I play baseball, I particularly hunks well (one of my sisters taught me.)
44. I was sleepwalking.
45. I paid a dentist to numb my cheek and then put an earring in the area numb.
46. I took a clam sea chocolata Mulege and then ate it.
47. I have witnessed three weddings.
48. I've never taken over a pet.
49. In a month I traveled with my Beat 10 states of the republic.
50. Once I knew walking in skates.
0 comments:
Post a Comment