Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Help Poptropica Museum Training

resurrects dead files

With that in these days that the resurrections are given, here are some visuals. It turns out that sniffing in my photo archives I came across a series of images captured a year ago, maybe a little more or maybe a little less. And here I share: [1] a faint marking, [2] the roof of a building cutting-edge smart , [3] a car just hit, [4] a driver on his cellphone that he passed the car just hit (and not so lesson, I like), [5] a house collapsed, [6] a subdued Wall [7] a rapid, [8] that when a reader had to be a listener, [9] a traveler and fearless dog [10] a sign of tapas-tapas-tapotas, [11] the tree-lined River Zone, [12] an unidentified flying object, [13] Oh, no: it is an airship gringo haunts us from the other side. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment