Friday, April 15, 2011

Spotting Short Heavy Period

do not want to freak

Before Cerati's room I stopped to look at the beach. I spent a couple of minutes standing in front of this gray landscape, without distinguishing the line between sky and sea. I watched the full outside the hotel, which under the cloudy white flashing brighter. The festival passed. Cerati was later added to the lineup, it would be surprising (as when Manu Chao unexpectedly invited to sing with him). Come in. Looked anxious. Starved and makeup. Questioned about his participation in a young woman, with long hair and tan rowdy. The atmosphere was strange. She never saw his face. Nobody gave him answers and like a true rockstar-made gestures in the air. He demanded an explanation. why I have announced? asked repeatedly. I saw a soup Maruchan and I understood everything. I spoke: I know why you have not been announced, but do not want to say because you're going to freak . Asked the woman to go by the producer. Advanced distressed. Left alone. Sat. I spoke again: what happens is you're still ... hesitated. I took courage and reframed: what happens is not yet awake . I looked. He changed his clothes for a suit. And I woke up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment