Today I left. Flourished. After days of confinement, left. And I went with my camera. Anthropologist visited a human rights defender and he lauded. I said "what did you do? You look well, your skin looks better, your hair ... "comments one hand made me feel beautiful and other concerned, as bad as I did before or what? No, I have not done anything ... on the outside, inside the metamorphosis has begun. That must be it. And walked. And took pictures. Arriving home I found out that there is always another peace march in Tijuana, so I resolved to forward the invitation to join this need for peace, justice and truth. I do not know how protesters are those who go, but just do not know what happened here I cry some tips:
The quiet village will also be shot!
Side by Sicilian side we all!
We do not want military hospitals want! Lady
Hinojosa: why bore that thing!
Side by Sicilian side we all!
We do not want military hospitals want! Lady
Hinojosa: why bore that thing!
(whichever country holds the presidency of Calderón's last name, if they did not know)
0 comments:
Post a Comment