Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Sales Thank You Email -job Interview
Hello,
not mean to offend, I call that bitch a babe in total control of herself. If it sounds student is because I learned this frasesilla sangrona in adolescence and still amazed (many did not know, I've noticed). Like greeting without distinction to men than women. Let's All Be bitches. Nothing, I entered into the world of ideas, read interesting texts, cultivate and worship my sacred temple, my body. Just decided to go into a process of d-tox when I Cheve rained everywhere. There are dozens of beers in my fridge, TENS, covering almost every corner, prompting the service (which I have given so deliciously for years). But Cheves remain closed because I have something many other vicious no: will. So from here freed the Tijuana bars My presence indefinitely (I did my own intervention to get me the devil and leave the light brew, exorcism). This d-tox includes human relations which also want to break free, which occurs almost in addition, because many toxic and poisoned race sought only in the clubs. And as a matter of the light that let you in, interesting proposals have come (alone or do it myself?). I will expand my voice. I went to a conference simile a student of communication where the audience talked about the deficit in writing that loads Mexico, which seemed entirely appropriate. Many promote (something commendable) reading, good reading (a pulled away the success of such personal or business), but few promote writing, good writing (yes millet that where you analyze, propose, argue ... because the bowels post any). So when I talk about my voice is actually expanding my writing, my voice made letters. On second thought also expand my voice singing. And not only that: I play the keyboard (two rolitos but it's something). Really kick the habit that has made me bring out other favors. I decided that my time (my me and nobody else, will not entertain anyone on holiday) so encausaré to creativity just because I can, in addition to my journalistic intentions, clear, which also involve imagination. And my contract with me has many provisions that I will not discuss here because already I'm exposed enough. Each one right? I've always said that every who his tail. Mine walk in the opposite direction to many, but it's not for now, this has always happened (which is natural, I suppose and I guess we all are just as special, but each plane is deceiving, the net) . My friend asked me out and replied "I do not want to leave because now I can not stand the stupid, it pisses me off." I can not be indifferent (my illness) but I go not angry, so you better build in another direction. Y I will be waiting for my Cheves (after Guadalupe is not a demand nor a double-A program), that no one believes that services are available to others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment